Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Question for Shashwathi

From: sharon stocker
To: bmnmurty@vsnl.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:34 AM
Subject: Shashwathi

Good Day

You do not know me however I have received a gift in life from yourself in the form of "Shashwathi" - a rosary of wisdom with 108 beads of knowledge.

Please tell me what does "Shashwathi" mean? I don't understand the name – from where is it derived and what is its meaning. I have searched the internet for information and all it returns is rotator of much information. Thereby it is difficult to grasp the reality of the word.

Thank You for the reinforcement of truth and realization which has by means come to me when I wished for. You may or may not know I ask for guidance in life and from your self it has come in this form. Initially intended for purpose of another it has, through many hands, come to me when I asked for it. In this is my appreciation for the greatness in the greater creator.

Alone is complete just as enola is back again – al one is as atomic as all one. At-om-ic al-one. At Om I See All One. Isn't it fascinating when we apply the exploratory region in our brain to allow the freedom of the hippocampus to absorb all that there is to be.

I know not how to address you, but you are as you are and I give thanks in the gift that arrived in my hands from the sacred land I have faith will restore my difference in civilization.

After all. All I can be is the difference I wish to see in the world in my own.

Now my great wish is to be in-touch with likeminded individuals to share the beauty in life that is as it is and all it can be. I look forward to hearing from you should you consider responding to me.



In great faith - Sharon

I am in suspence as to who would have gifted my book' SHASHWATH' to Sharon. Could it be one of you?

B.M.N.Murthy, 5th Sept 2007

Shashwathi
Created:Wednesday, September 5, 2007 9:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home