Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tejaswi-- The Third Collection of Articles

With the completion of 400 articles, I am glad to inform you that I am now in a position to bring out my third book, with 108 different articles,probably in the third week of August 2007. I intend dedicating the book to His Holiness the Paramacharya of Kanchi.

Since I published my earler two books [ The first one was brought out 5 years back], I am getting them printed in small increments, as and when there was a demand and selling them at Rs. 300 per book. For the proposed third book, the printer has told me that he cannot take orders in small quantities and still hold the same price line. He says that he will be able to print at the old rate only if I place a bulk order for at least 150 books at one srtetch.He is not inclined to take small orders.

As I do not have the capacity to invest such a huge amount with my only source of income which is my pension, I am planning to seek the help of a few close friends like you to sposor a few copies. The amout will have to be paid only by about the third week of August when the books are ready. I shall let you know in due course. In the meanwhile, it would help me to plan out the printing if I know your requirements preferably before 15th August 2007

!

Best wishes
B.M.N.Murthy, Friday 3rd August 2007

My third Book "Tejaswi" ready for Publication in the Third Week ofAugust 2007
Created: Friday, August 3, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home