Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Milestone In Subscriptions For Dilip Magazine

75 LIFE SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR " DILIP"---Many Many Grateful Thanks to All of You
Monday, February 2, 2009 9:09 AM

It gives me immense pleasure that by the Grace of Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi and by the Grace of the Paramacharya of Kanchi,

I have recived two more Life Subscriptions today [ 2nd Feb 2009] for "DILIP" which has brought the total to 75.

It may be remembered that I started this Subscription drive exactly two years ago. In fact, I received the very first Subscription from one

Mrs.Beena Muralidhar on 31st Jan 2007, which , in retrospect, has proved to be an auspicious beginning..

I am grateful to all of you for having enabled me to reach this far by your generous donation to the "SUDAKHINA TRUST". May the

Maharshis' Blessings continue to be on you!!

May you continue to lend your helping hand to me so that we should soon have an occasion to welcome and celebrate the 101st

Subscription and that has been my cherished ambition..

Best wishes

B.M.N.Murthy, 2nd Feb 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home